Mr & Mrs GameRemember the classic game show where married couples had to correctly guess the answers to each other's questions? The wife would be asked three questions and offered three multiple choice answers and they had to choose one. The husband would then come out and have to say which of the three answers his wife would choose.
The show was a never-ending source of merriment and jokes about how well husbands and wives knew each other.
Well now you can play it in your own home with the Mr&Mrs Board game. Available in a box edition and as a travel edition, the game lets you test how well you know your partner and how well they know you.
The game’s questions are intended to tease out gems of information on subjects that you may not expect. Guaranteed to cause arguments, blushes, blank looks and lots of laughter.
- What is your partner’s favourite way to eat an egg?
- What is your partner’s favourite city?
- Who, given the sole choice, would your partner invite round to dinner?
- What part of your partner is she/he most embarrassed about?
- Your partner wins a sizeable sum - how would they spend it?
- What animal is your partner most scared of?
- What would be your partner’s favourite job, other than the one they are doing now?